One of the most popular adult films in history is
now available on DVD. This is the original classic hard-core film. No
one interested in adult movies should pass up this film. This is the
film that started it all. An instant classic; a collector's must; and
one of the best porno flicks ever made -- intelligent, musical, funny,
and as sexy as they come!
Gerard Damiano's first feature length porn film, Deep Throat, remains the funniest and best porn film ever made. Is it erotic? No, I have never gotten a boner from watching this film. Is it sexy? Yes. And did I say it was funny? I saw it at the old Frisco Cinema near Times Square and saw it again this week. One word: Get it!
Gerard Damiano's first feature length porn film, Deep Throat, remains the funniest and best porn film ever made. Is it erotic? No, I have never gotten a boner from watching this film. Is it sexy? Yes. And did I say it was funny? I saw it at the old Frisco Cinema near Times Square and saw it again this week. One word: Get it!

No comments:
Post a Comment