Thursday, April 18, 2013

M.I.L.T.F. 1 + Naughty 40 & Anal + Moms Who Love Cock

Three great films on one dvd here, all featuring older American women - M.I.L.T.F. 1, Naughty 40 & Anal, and Moms Who Love Cock. M.I.L.T.F. 1 features some of the hottest moms any man would love to sink their cocks into. It's complete mayhem when these MILFs are let loose on some willing cocks! Their kids are at school, but you're the one in for an education! Naughty 40 & Anal sees hot MILFs taking cock in every hole - but especially in their firm tushes. Pumped and primed they receive lashings of hot spunk over their ripe bodies! Then Moms Who Love Cock went out and found some hot studs who were willing to stretch their poop chutes with cock. Sometimes mom needs to get it on. She needs to get out and scratch that filthy little itch - and that itch is for young ripe cock! Cast: Angela D'Angelo, Kat Kleevage, Ruby Tuesday, Katanya Blade, Rebecca Bardoux, Brian Bulge, Others

No comments:

Post a Comment